Here's To Never Growing Up - Anime Mix (Tribute to Middle and High School Students)


I heard this song and felt compelled to make an AMV for it so here it is. This is my homage to all the High School and Middle School students of anime. Of course I couldn't feature all of them so I used what I could.
Edit: Thanks for 5k views!

The shows used in this AMV, in the order they first appear, are: My Bride is a Mermaid, The World God Only Knows, Place to Place, A Certain Magical Index, Haganai, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Mayo Chiki, Bamboo Blade, Sword Art Online, Special A, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kimi ni Todoke, Baka and Test, Fairy Tail OVA 2, ef - A Tale of Memories, Kaicho wa Maid-sama, Rosario + Vampire, Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo, Toradora, Is This A Zombie?, Soul Eater, Zero no Tsukaima, A Certain Scientific Railgun OVA

I hope you enjoy it cause I put a lot of hard work into it. Please Like and Comment!

_____________________________________
Đọc truyen tranh online tại: Onetruyen.com
Title: Here's To Never Growing Up - Anime Mix (Tribute to Middle and High School Students)
Rating: 10 out of 10 based on 24 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writed by Unknown